To qualify, purchase an eye examination and your 1st pair of spectacle frames from N$699/Orange sticker and above with prescription lenses from Spec-Savers.
FREE prescription 2nd pair up to the total value of N$3000 (limited to the value of your 1st pair) comprises of:
• 1x Sunglass OR optical frame (Up To the value of N$1699/Green sticker)
• Prescription lenses consisting of:
a. 2x Single Vision (SV) Lenses (N$593.60)
b. 2x Tinted Lenses (N$321.80)
c. 2x Hard Coating (N$385.60)
Pay in or forfeit
1. Customers may pay in the difference for their 2nd pair should their 2nd pair frame choice exceed the N$1699/Green sticker price cap. Should the customers 2nd pair frame choice be below the N$1699/GREEN sticker price cap, the customer will forfeit the difference.
2. Any additional add-ons to the 2nd pair will result in customer to pay the difference in CASH.
3. Customers may upgrade to Polarized Lenses for N$499 for the pair. This must be paid in cash, credit or EFT and not on medical aid.
4. If customer elects for the FREE 2nd Pair to be sunglass only and not include Single Vision prescription lenses, the customer will forfeit the prescription value of N$1301.
5. Additional charges may occur for sunglasses with extra-large or specialized lenses.
How does Guarantee work?
6. This offer includes FREE 80% Spectacle Replacement Guarantee from Black colour coded frame upwards, on the first pair only.
Additional terms and conditions to note:
7. The 2nd pair of sunglasses are only available while stocks last.
8. Either Spec-Savers Loyalty points may be earned on all purchases.
9. Spec-Savers Loyalty points may be redeemed against all transactions after 20 days.
10. This offer is valid from 1 November 2020 until 28 February 2021.
11. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other Spec-Savers offer.
12. This offer is subject to change.
13. The Free Spec-Savers Summer Promotion Gift is available to customers while stocks last.
You can upgrade to polarized lenses at N$499.
Benefits of polarized lenses:
• Reduces glare and reflection
• Clearer vision, especially in bright light
• Increased contrast and minimal colour distortion
• Reduced eyestrain